Sunday 28 March 2010

My Lovely Nans Jewellery box



This collection of Vintage jewellery reminds me of visiting my Nans house and spending most of the time there looking through her jewellery box and her bits and pieces tin which was full of broken beads, loose stones and odd buttons. I used to group them into colours, designs and my favorites! Sadly my lovely Nan is no longer with us but she left me with her tin of bits and her love for jewellery.


The pieces shown here are not from my Nans collection, I could not bear to part with any of those. But they were my purchases which I am now ready to part with so somebody else can enjoy them for a while. I am listing them individually in my Etsy shop http://www.baytreegifts.etsy.com/ . Please feel free to pop over and have a look, it is open 24hrs a day, a bit like Tescos but with much prettier stock, and without the grumpy lady on the checkout who wants to tell you her life history, or perhaps that is just my local shop!!
Bye for now,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    lovely memories!
    Beautifuljewellery! I see you have made another sale on Etsy! Well done you!And you've have listed some gorgeous new items!
    See you Thursday(hope it's not raining!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete