Wednesday 24 March 2010

Hello everyone!










After many months of checking out everyone else's blog shops and my best friends RUBYRED, I have decided to take the plunge and go for it!




I will be selling mainly Vintage jewellery or pieces to remind us of when we were young.

I am soon to be opening an Etsy shop, this is an example of the fabulous pieces that will be available.


I am still wrestling with the technology, but I will let you know when I am open for business.


Thank you for popping by.


Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen!!
    So pleased you've opened your blogshop! Can't wait to see lots more of your vintage goodies stocked in your lovely shop!I see you're getting to grips with the technology!
    Good Luck with your new venture!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel,
    Thank you so much for your advice and support.
    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete